Monday, August 27, 2012

More Raven Guard

So I've been chipping away at the Raven Guard commission.
I'm actually really enjoying it.
One thing I am not enjoying however, is the results from the camera.
But I have to make do with what I have.
So to begin here are some new pics of the Vanguard Veteran squad (3 out of 5).





I love adding gore!

Here's also a shot of the work desk as I begin working on the two five man Scout squads, finishing up some small work on the last two Vanguard Vets, and working away on Captain Shrike.


And we have the first test mini for my Golden Sisters of Battle color scheme.
Haven't picked out a name for them yet but I really like the scheme.
Still hating this camera.....




So there you have it.
Should be nearing the end of the Raven Guard commission soon, then jumping into 100 Guardsmen and all the while hopefully painting my Sisters of Battle army/ working on Iron Warriors with the new starter box set/ painting some Carcharodons again for Adepticon Team Tourney 2013!
Thanks for looking and C&C is always welcome.

+++Kevin+++

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm digging the gold and red on the SoBs, the snow sets it off nicely as well. The Raven Guard are great, looking forward to seeing more of those as well.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much mate!
    You keep up the awesome work as well, thanks to you I'm looking into building a Mordian Imperial Guard army....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Join Origin Access Premier and get The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe, Dine Out Game Pack and Kids Room Stuff Pack to create new stories sims 4 news.

    ReplyDelete